Contact Us

Generally, it is very difficult to have a federal sentence reduced after it is imposed.  However, there are some limited options.  Specifically, defendants convicted of drug offenses may be able to have their sentences reduced under Amendment 782 to the Sentencing Guidelines.  If you or a loved one has been convicted of a drug offense and may be affected by Amendment 782, the district court may automatically determine if you are eligible for a sentence reduction, at least in some areas.  However, if no court has determined your or your loved one’s eligibility for a sentence reduction or if the court has denied such a reduction, the attorneys at Strickland Webster are able to help you request a reduction or to challenge the denial of that reduction, depending on your needs.  

If you are unsure if relief under Amendment 782 or any prior amendments are available, please contact us at 404-590-7967 to discuss your options.