Contact Us

If you have been convicted of a federal crime, you may still be able to overturn your conviction or reduce your sentence.  Challenging your conviction and/or sentence is difficult, however, if you do not have the necessary experience and legal knowledge, because the methods for doing so have complex procedural rules and other limitations.

The attorneys at Strickland Webster spent years working for federal judges who addressed these types of issues.  Therefore, we have significant experience identifying which motion or petition to file to challenge your conviction and/or sentence, which claims to bring, and how to best support those claims with evidence.

The attorneys at Strickland Webster will thoroughly review your entire case and conduct an independent factual investigation.  We will conduct extensive legal research to identify and prepare the best arguments on your behalf.   

The time period for challenging your conviction is limited, so you must act quickly.

The attorneys at Strickland Webster can help you file any of the following:

  • 28 U.S.C. § 2255 motion to set aside, vacate, or correct sentence
  • 28 U.S.C. § 2241 petition for writ of habeas corpus
  • 18 U.S.C. § 3582(c)(2) motion to reduce sentence