Services for Attorneys
We recognize that many attorneys do not have time to conduct the rigorous legal research and writing that cases may require, whether at the trial level or on appeal. We have significant legal research and writing experience that we want to leverage to your advantage.
Our appellate experience ranges from the earliest stages of appeal to addressing the merits of cases, which means that we have likely seen an issue like yours before. If you have questions about your appeal or if you would like for us to help you file your appellate brief, we are excited to help you get the best result for your client.
We are also uniquely situated to help you prepare for litigation at the trial level. Specifically, because of our extensive appellate experience, we have an invaluable perspective on how to frame issues at the trial level in order to preserve your record for appellate review. If you are unsure of how to approach trial with an appeal in mind, we are happy to consult with you to help you prepare for trial.
Let us help you help your clients! We are available to:
- Research and write important motions to be filed with the trial court
- Help you preserve the record for appeal
- Consult with you about how to present your case to the appellate court
- Prepare and file appellate briefs
- Complete discrete pieces of legal research and writing