Contact Us

If you need legal advice, please call us at 404-590-7967 or send us a message using the form to the right. 

Submitting information through this form does NOT establish an attorney-client relationship with the attorneys of Strickland Webster, LLC.  Please do not send confidential or important information through this form.  

115 Martin Luther King Junior Drive Northwest
Atlanta, GA 30303
United States


Strickland Webster, LLC is a law firm that represents people that are charged with crimes or that have already been convicted, people that need help obtaining legal immigration status in the United States, and people who want to challenge a bad decision by a lower court or administrative body, such as the Board of Immigration Appeals.  We also offer services to other attorneys who need help with legal research and writing.



The attorneys of Strickland Webster have immigrant friends and family members, so we understand the importance of ensuring that you and your family members can stay in the country legally--and the stress that can ensue from this process.  If you are unsure of your options--or even if you have any--please contact us.  

We will exhaust potential avenues to ensure your or your family member's immigration status, including identifying options, filing the potential forms, and challenging any decision from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services ("USCIS").  If you have been waiting for a decision from USCIS for a long time, please contact us about ways to force them to adjudicate your case, such as filing a petition for a writ of mandamus.

If you and your family member are already in the United States, we provide assistance with the following:

  • Applications for Lawful Permanent Resident status (a green card)
  • Applications for Removal of Conditions
  • Applications to become a U.S. citizen
  • Applications for Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
    • TPS is available for citizens of countries selected by the Department of Homeland Security.
  • Applications for deferred action

If you or your family member currently lives outside the United States, we can help you file the following:

  • Applications for fiancé visas, or a K-1 non-immigrant visa
  • Applications for spousal visas, including
    • IR1 or CR1 immigrant visas
    • K-3 non-immigrant visa
  • Applications for Lawful Permanent Resident status (a green card)




The attorneys at Strickland Webster can help you file the following forms:

  •  Form I-130 - Petition for Alien Relative
  •  Form I-485 - Application for Adjustment of Status Form 
  • Form I-765 - Application for Employment Authorization
  • Form I-751 - Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
  • Form N-400 - Application for Naturalization
  • Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e).

Note: If you or a loved one is currently in removal proceedings, you should contact an attorney quickly to discuss your options.